Hi everyone. At this blog I'm going to write about my future, or what I think I'm going to do in my laboral future.
When I graduate as a Dentist, the first thing that I would like to do is work at the public service. I imagine this job with full of challenges, new experiences, approaching to the people, get through difficulties everyday. The most I care in the future is to take care of the people who most need, and obviusly, they won't be in the private sistem.
Also, I would like to study a specialty while I'm working, what specialty? I don't know yet, but I think it will be related to oral rehabilitation.
My principal motivation isn't the salary, but this is a fundamental topic which I and everyone should have in mind, because the employers or ourselves must respect the value of our jobs.
About travelling, it would be so interesting, to know new places, cultures and realities. I would like to establish in another country in the future, and still working as a dentist. It's a thing that I would like to do when I'm older, full of knowledge and experiences, to see my profession from another point of view, from the public health of another country.
I also think it is very important to help people
ResponderBorrarI hope that you invite me to your house on vacations
ResponderBorrarYou are right in saying that we should consider and value our work
ResponderBorrarI love that you want to help people!
ResponderBorrarsad for your future pacients to met you monkey of colo colo
ResponderBorrar