Hi everyone. Today I'm gonna talk about one of my favourites movies, "Guardians of the Galaxy". I think I have seen this movie at least ten times, both volumes. This movie was directed by James Gunn. The volume I was released in 2014 and the volume II was released in 2017. This saga belongs to the Marvel universe (MCU), so, the guardians appears in other marvel movies too.
The trama of the movie is a little weird. The principal caracter is a Human who was kidnapped when he was a child in the 80th. The other caracters are Gamora, the Tanos's daughter, Groot, basically a tree, Rocket Racoon and the invisible Drax.
I like this movie because mix the superheroes with the humor and music. One of my favourites playlist of Spotify is the soundtrack of this movie indeed. The way in which the caracters moves through the movie, figthing with villains with background music, joking between them and Groot saying I'M GROOT all the time, it becomes my favourite movie of all the times, is so great.

You are a ñoño
ResponderBorrarI really like the soundtrack of this movie... sometimes I play it in the car :)
ResponderBorrarSuch a boring movie, i thought you liked romantic movies
ResponderBorrar