Hello everyone. In this blog I'm gonna talk about my experience chosing my current career, Dentistry. Since I was on the High School that I loved science and specially biology , and then I knew that I would like to study something related to health, blood, muscles, organs, hospitals, people, public service. At first, I wanted to study Nursing, indeed, I always wanted to study that career, because I saw Nurses always running from here to there all the time ,everytime when I went to any hospital. It was my very first option.
Sadly, the PSU's results wasn't enough, and I had to choose my second option, Bachillerato, in this university. My focus in this program always was reach the place to enter to nursing, but, by mistakes in administration of the program, I couldn´t took the place to go to nursing, even when that belongs to me, so, I have to choose my second option again, Dentistry.
I didn´t knew too much about of this career at the beggining, but in the summer of 2017, after the decision, I started to study about the role of the dentist in the society, the impact on the people health, the work which they does, and when I learn all this things, I definitely knew that my decision it was the correct.
you should had studied more for psu, jil
ResponderBorrari would be better that you had gone to nursery
ResponderBorrarI'm glad you chose well
ResponderBorrarYou would have been a good nurse
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrari hope you will be a great dentist
ResponderBorrar