jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

#1 France

Hello everyone.
This is the first blog that I'm going to write in this semester, so, here I come.
I have never gone to any country, I only see other countries in LuisitoComunica's videos, so, I think I would like to go to every country at the begginng.
First of all countries, I would like to go to France, because this place is so exciting for me and I want to go since I was a Child.

I know that France is an European Country with sixty six million of people, París it's the capital and they are the currently world's champions of football.

 I would like to go up Eiffel Tower and watch all the city in the night. I would like to go to Parc des Princes too, and watch one game of PSG in Champions League.

When I was a teenager, at school, I had french lessons, so, I would like deffinitely study something in that country, with native language, and if I can work meanwhile, better.
Live in another country is something difficult, but, spite of that, I would like to live in a country with characteristics like France.

6 comentarios:

  1. I have pass for 2 days in France and it was not a grateful experience, mostly because how is they culture about hygiene, CARE I`m not saying that everyone there has bad hygiene, but only the least that have ir make the public space not something that you would like to share

    ResponderBorrar
  2. oooh a city full of lights, i would like to go there too!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You are a very dreamer guy, that's interesting. I hope some day you could give me some french lessons.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. OMGGG! also my dream is to go up Eiffel tower, invite me one day please.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. PSG is a good team but the players are little "pechos frios" in the Champions League.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I am interesting in meet Paris too, I like Eiffel tower.

    ResponderBorrar

Post Graduate Studies

Hello, it`s me again. In today`s blog I'm going to write about what I want to study after the pregrade. Honestly I don`t know yet wha...